[Axiom-developer] Update of screenshots page

From: David MENTRE
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Update of screenshots page
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2003 10:55:13 +0100

Hello,

For your information, I have updated the screenshot page on Axiom web
site (modification will be effective in 6 hours from the date of this
email).

http://www.nongnu.org/axiom/screenshots.html

The global page size should be reduced and it shows more capabilities of
both Axiom and TeXmacs.

BTW, I'm not a mathematician. If you have short examples of mathematical
computations made with Axiom that show Axiom capabilities, especially
compared to the other Ms (Mathematica, Maple, ...), I would be pleased
to add them to the screenshot page. A textual output is prefered for
bandwidth issues.

Yours,
d.
--