Re: [Axiom-developer] autoload

From: David MENTRE
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] autoload
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 18:46:59 +0100

Tim Daly <address@hidden> writes:

> because I have to build a cross-compiler environment. So many technologies,
> so little time...

Been there, done that. However, I can't recover the pointers to the
needed scripts/binaries right now.

You'll find pre-build toolchains and instructions starting from:

 - In the debian distribution

 - http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/developer/tools.shtml

 - http://www.aleph1.co.uk/armlinux/docs/toolchain/

 - and of course, as you are using a zaurus:
   http://docs.zaurus.com/index.php?id=linux_compiler_setup_howto

As far as I remember, gcc >= 3.3 is the recommended release to build on
ARM architecture. However, I don't remember recommendations for libc &
binutils.

I hope it helps a little,
yours,
d.