RE: [Axiom-developer] Re: [Axiom-mail] Compiling Axiom on FreeBSD

From: Weiss, Juergen
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] Re: [Axiom-mail] Compiling Axiom on FreeBSD
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 19:29:00 +0100

My suggestion would be a toplevel Makefile.inc or
Makefile.linux, which defines all the globally relevant
variables and which is included by every Makefile.
This would solve the problem with the passing of
environment variables from Makefile to Makefile,
which I find rather clumsy.

Juergen Weiss     | Universitaet Mainz, Zentrum fuer Datenverarbeitung,
address@hidden| 55099 Mainz, Tel: +49(6131)39-26361, FAX:
+49(6131)39-26407