RE: [Axiom-developer] book

From: Page, Bill
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] book
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 10:31:23 -0500

For anyone serious about Axiom, I highly recommend
getting a copy of this book! I tried via Amazon but
failed. Thank you again, Tim for sending me a copy.

Although it may not be quite up to date, I don't think
you will notice much difference if you main interest
is in the mathematics. The description of the user
interface is a little out of date (or not yet released
as part of Open Axiom), but that shouldn't be a
problem.