Re: [Axiom-developer] Axiom Book (Jenks & Sutor)

From: Mike Dewar
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Axiom Book (Jenks & Sutor)
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 10:55:19 +0000

Sorry for the delay in responding to people who asked for copies, but I
was out of the office at a meeting.  The winners are Juergen Weiss,
Michel Lavaud, Martin Rubey, Luca Giuzzi and Hans Peter Würmli, who
should receive copies shortly.  Sorry to the unlucky applicants, in the
unlikely event we find any more then I'll let you know.

Several people offered money for these, I should have made it clearer
that the books were free (we would just have thrown them away if a
good home wasn't available).

Kind regards, Mike.