[Axiom-developer] bitkeeper

From: Tim Daly
Subject: [Axiom-developer] bitkeeper
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 10:20:16 -0500

I have about 6 "development" trees open locally and I'm trying to find
a way to manage them. It would be nice if other developers on a particular
subproject could just "pull" one of the trees. In particular, now that I
have the compile farm up and broken it would be nice if I could pull an
individual tree.

re: yanking licenses. they are quite sensitive to people trying to
develop clones of bitkeeper since they actually sell it. however the
only requirement for using the free version is that you host your
meta-information on their site (not your code). they use the meta
info to generate test cases and debug reports I guess.