[Axiom-developer] franz socket interface

From: Tim Daly
Subject: [Axiom-developer] franz socket interface
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 09:29:21 -0400

Richard,

I'm looking at attaching Axiom as a mod-lisp apache process.
It requires sockets. We have several options to choose from.
Hellmut suggested that we try to be compatible with Franz's
implementation. I think this is a reasonable idea as it would
be better to have a compatible implementation. Can you point me
at some documentation for Franz's sockets or point me at someone
who knows?

Tim Daly
address@hidden
address@hidden