Re: [Axiom-developer] creating high quality pdf files

From: Wolfgang Zocher
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] creating high quality pdf files
Date: 12 May 2004 10:22:33 +0200

root <address@hidden> writes:

> Is there a way to get the graphics into the pdf file?

Sure! pdflatex is a full featured latex with some restrictions concerning the
types of pictures to be included. The savest way is to include *.pdf or *.png.
If you have *.eps figures epstopdf will do the job of conversion, I'm not
quite sure how to convert from eps to png but I think ImageMagick will be the
tool of choice.

btw.: you also can use mostly all of your pstricks stuff! Try pdftricks!

Cheers,
Wolfgang
--
Wolfgang Zocher  http://www.wolfgang-zocher.privat.t-online.de/
Registered Linux User #337888 using Debian GNU/Linux

97.025% of statistics are wrong