[Axiom-developer] Re: hyperdoc

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: hyperdoc
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 15:20:17 +0100

Dear Tim,

I just found out. It depends on the setting of num-lock ! (serious!)

If num-lock is on, it does not work, otherwise it does... At least this
explains why it suddenly stopped working.

Martin

BTW, just an idea: wouldn't it be sensible if possible to convert the hypertex
pages to texinfo? This is a rather standard format, and it would work within
emacs. I only don't know whether a texinfo page can talk to Axiom...

Martin