[Axiom-developer] Re: Graphics in Solaris, patch 24, fixed!

From: root
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: Graphics in Solaris, patch 24, fixed!
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 22:29:18 -0500

Kostas,

I've created a solaris9 section in the top level Makefile.pamphlet.
and added your variable. There is a "PLF" (platform) variable defined
at the top level. In your case it probably defaulted to "LINUXplatform".
In the solaris9 branch it will default to SUN4OS5platform

You should only have to do:

export AXIOM=`pwd`/mnt/solaris9
                       ^^^^^^^^

and it will define the variable properly.

This will be available at the next patch level, which I'm working
to construct now. It is taking a lot longer than I expected but I'll
let you know when it exists.

Thanks for the good detective work.