Re: [Axiom-developer] RE: algebra Makefiles with explicit depende ncies,

From: Stephen Wilson
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] RE: algebra Makefiles with explicit depende ncies, bootstrap, fixed-points etc.
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 21:38:18 -0500

Bill,

On Mon, Jan 17, 2005 at 09:09:12PM -0500, Page, Bill wrote:
> I wonder if both are necessary or is it only the change in
> interpsys?

The bootstrap code does influence the generated code for RECLOS and
ROIRC (SINT's missing `one?' is showing up here).

We know the bootstrap code is out of sync, so it would probably be a
good idea to refresh it. Note that when I built a system with fresh
bootstrap code, even though the generated lisp code was the same save
for RECLOS and ROIRC, I did notice differences in how domains vectors
were being instantiated at runtime (the vectors had the same layout,
just that the runtime lookup of certain functions was proceeding
differently).

Sincerely,
Steve