[Axiom-developer] [FrontPage] this is not a mathbug, only the output is

From: Bill Page
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [FrontPage] this is not a mathbug, only the output is not as nice as it could be
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 09:20:15 -0600

> Category: Axiom Mathematics => Axiom User Interface
> Severity: normal => minor

    :)

This shows where your priorities are Martin! But, thanks.

Some User Interface issue is involved here, but I don't
think that it is quite correct to classify it this way.
The issue is really what symbollic computations are
possible in Axiom involving Gamma? I would say that this
is more of a deficiency in the mathmatics.

--
forwarded from http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/address@hidden