[Axiom-developer] issuetracker property change: Category

From: Bill Page
Subject: [Axiom-developer] issuetracker property change: Category
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 11:02:57 -0500

*,

I just added the new issue category: Axiom Compiler

If you are working with issuetracker and would like to
suggest new categories or new status codes etc. Please let
me know. I can add these quite easily.

I think we should try to define catgory names that are
easy to understand and fairly general but not too general.
Of course this can be quite subjective.

address@hidden