Re: [Axiom-developer] Trying a fresh build and the errors!

From: Daniel Stoica
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Trying a fresh build and the errors!
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 20:30:07 -0500 (EST)

 --- root <address@hidden> wrote:

> What kind of system were you building on?
> Intel? Linux Redhat? The configure options
> are system specific.

As was mentioned in the first message (and details
where lost in the thread) I have an x86 system
(exactly, dual AMD MP) and running my own
"distribution" originally based on Mandrake 10
(e.i. using RPM system) but now hardly resemble
the original. Current kernel 2.6.3.

Still, I think we could include this specific change
of options to GCL 2.6.5 in the config script. This
is, I guess, the entire idea of GNU config: to adapt
to the system and facilitate the make process.

Thanks Tim for infos on HyperDoc and Graphics

Best regards,

Daniel.