[Axiom-developer] latexwiki update

From: Bob McElrath
Subject: [Axiom-developer] latexwiki update
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 12:02:08 -0800

Hi Bill,

I have just finished a rather extensive rewrite of latexwiki, and want
to examine your patches again that add axiom and reduce functionality,
and see if I can integrate that quickly.

Where is your code located again, and is it up-to-date?

ZWiki 0.38 was released today, and I want to release latexwiki 0.38
tonight too.

Note: this rewrite does NOT include my new STX code, but improves
rendering speed (using dvipng -- 100x faster on large pages), allows
font-size scaling, and fixes a few bugs...

--
Cheers,
Bob McElrath [Univ. of California at Davis, Department of Physics]

    "Faith: Belief without evidence in what is told by one who speaks
    without knowledge, of things without parallel." -- Ambrose Bierce