[Axiom-developer] RE: latexwiki update

From: Bill Page
Subject: [Axiom-developer] RE: latexwiki update
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 21:55:19 -0500

Bob,

On Wednesday, February 23, 2005 3:55 PM you wrote:

> FWIW you should have a LatexTemplate file (this is normally created
> by the install procedure), so that you can add packages and macros.

Yes of course I could copy or create one, but I started by creating a
Plone site, then I did a LatexWiki install. But no LatexTemplate file
was created in the root of the Plone site so LatexWiki tried to use the
default template embedded in the latexWrapper.py script.

About image alignment. When I create a standalone LatexWiki, everything
looks nice. When I use LatexWiki inside Plone with Simon's "standard"
skin the LaTeX generated images do not align well with HTML generated
characters. But if I log-in and click the 'plone' then the alignment is
good again. Compare

  http://test.axiom-developer.org/plainwiki  (stand alone)
  http://test.axiom-developer.org/mathaction (standard skin in Plone)

Do you have any ideas about the proper way to link the latexwiki.css
and related stuff into the 'standard' Zwiki Plone skin?