[Axiom-developer] [#93 Confusing amount of information on Axiom (beginne

From: anonymous
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [#93 Confusing amount of information on Axiom (beginner's issue)] axiom cas
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 05:44:24 -0600

Using a common abbreviation like 'cas' in a google search is probably not a
good idea. Unfortunately 'axiom' also is a fairly common word (much more common
than 'maxima') however the mathaction web site (definitely the best place to
get started) was number 7 on the list when I tried the search and the page
description seemed pretty clear to me.

If you are wondering what http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/Plone is about,
I recently added some explanation at AxiomsCommunity.

I will see what I can do to add a few more "helpful" descriptions to
http://page.axiom-developer.org in the next few days.

Thanks for the comments.
--
forwarded from http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/address@hidden