Re: [Axiom-developer] axiom for Darwin? (BSD in Mac OS)

From: Martin Snelgrove
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] axiom for Darwin? (BSD in Mac OS)
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 00:24:30 -0500

Thanks for the quick & detailed response.

I cleaned out the axiom directory completely and recharged from the tarfile, then set up the AXIOM and PATH vars as per your note. I ran make with sudo, because it had been fooling around with stuff in /sw/bin. which is where the Fink project puts the fake Linux stuff. I've attached the console output. As you say, it now gets much further. It now blows up in axiom/int/lib/wct.c, complaining 6 times at line 301": error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type".

My C is lousy, but "int/lib/wct.c:299: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast" worried me, and /usr/include/time.h looked to me like struct tm was just fine, thanks. I've also attached said /usr/include/time.h in the hope that it will make sense to someone who knows what's going on.

Feel free to use me as an e-mail-driven compile engine, given that you're without Mac access.

        regards
                martin s.