[Axiom-developer] help with Aldor categories, graphs and finite graphs.

From: bill.page1
Subject: [Axiom-developer] help with Aldor categories, graphs and finite graphs.
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 02:03:02 -0400

In

http://www.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/SandBoxCategoryOfGraphs

I am trying to define the category of graphs in Aldor.

When I try to use this category in the definition of the
domain of FiniteGraphs I get an unexpected error:

  There are no suitable meanings for the operator `GraphCategory'.

But if I simply include the exported function definitions in
the domain itself then it seems to compile ok.

Since I am really just learning Aldor, this is probably just
a simple error on my part. Can anyone help me understand the
error and how to use categories properly in this case?