[Axiom-developer] status of Aldor and "release"

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: [Axiom-developer] status of Aldor and "release"
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 12:23:22 +0200

Dear all,

I was sick last week and it seems that I somehow missed part of the
discussion. Hence two questions:

* is it true, that we have permission to distribute the Aldor source now? (In
  fact, for my part, I don't even have the source...)

* I would like to "announce" Axiom 3 just before October. (without the beta, to
  make it look new) It seems that Tim has prepared binaries, have they been
  tested? In patch 45 or so HyperDoc failed on startup. (due to some strange
  and undocumented edits in util.ht.) Is axiomui in a usable state for the
  windows users?

Martin