[Axiom-developer] BibTeX?

From: C Y
Subject: [Axiom-developer] BibTeX?
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 07:58:12 -0700 (PDT)

Perhaps this is already addressed somewhere, but is there a convention
about BibTeX files and Axiom pamphlet files?  I see in the archives
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/axiom-developer/2004-05/msg00041.html
that Tim has some kind of axiom.bib.pamphlet file - did this ever get
posted?  If not, I would appreciate it being added :-).  I also suggest
this might be a good time to set up some kind of system for this sort
of thing - if we want to do one universal bib file (good for avoiding
duplicates) we might want to establish some organization - for example,
I doubt any other part of Axiom would need to reference a discussion on
the meaning of the word "dimension," but it is a relevant reference to
the units/dimensions pamphlet.  If the bib file gets too big it will be
hard to find what one wants without some good tools/conventions - is
there some good solution for managing this type of thing?

Cheers,
CY