[Axiom-developer] [#236 Clicking on 'Dependents' in HyperDoc Browse cras

From: anonymous
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [#236 Clicking on 'Dependents' in HyperDoc Browse crashes HyperDoc] (new)
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 13:42:10 -0600

Changes
http://www.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/236ClickingOnDependentsInHyperDocBrowseCrashesHyperDoc/diff
--
When I click on the 'Dependents' link in the HyperDoc Browse interface, it
always crashes, printing:

 >> System error:
   Caught fatal error [memory may be damaged]

... in the terminal.  What is the matter?  Is it difficult to fix that?

 1. Start axiom
 2. Click the 'Browse' link
 3. Type 'Matrix' in the box, and then 'domains'.
 4. Click 'Dependents', and it crashes HyperDoc.

This is Axiom axiom--main--1 fresh as of 2005/11/18, that I just built last
night.  I had to 'chmod +x mnt/linux/{bin/{htsearch,presea},lib/presea}', and
had to edit the 'presea' scripts to change the path to 'awk' since it resides
in /usr/bin on FHS compliant Linux.

--
forwarded from http://www.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/address@hidden