RE: [Axiom-developer] Re: article "standard" header/footer

From: Page, Bill
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] Re: article "standard" header/footer
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 00:25:38 -0500

On Tuesday, November 29, 2005 9:34 PM C Y wrote:

> Tim Daly (root) wrote:
> > (a) the code isn't linear,
> > (b) we eventually want it all available in a browser frontend
> >     and
> > (c) a way to use this in graphs would give us a good "map"
> >     ability
>
> As you can see in the Units file, XYpic enables (c).  Not all
> the links are active in that version, but it was 2am and I was
> tired ;-).
>
> > it would be cool to take the src/doc/endpapers.pamphlet and
> > make it display well on MathAction with hyperref links to the
> > algebra.

GraphViz is already available on MathAction.

http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/GraphViz

So far I have not figured out how to do links but his site

http://www.wickle.com/wikis/index.php/Graphviz_extension#More_Sample_wit
h_links

does have an implementation of GraphViz in a wiki that does do
links. So in principle adapting this to MathAction should not
be that difficult.