[Axiom-developer] Re: article "standard" header/footer

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: article "standard" header/footer
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 11:00:16 +0100

root wrote:
For the .dvi generation I rather like to write a script so that the inverse search becomes available.

this comment is lost on me.
please explain in detail.

Oh, sorry, what I had in mind is a bit like in ALLPROSE. For development (not the final things) just produce a file with all the filenames that you are currently interested in. Run a script on them and thus produce a .dvi file that you can click and jump to the corresponding .pamphlet file. That is similar to this preliminary work of integrating "inverse search" into the Axiom world. That was a personal mail to you on Nov 23.
If you like, I can resend it.

Ralf