Re: [Axiom-developer] Axiom on Mac OS X

From: Bob McElrath
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Axiom on Mac OS X
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 11:49:59 -0800

Martin Rubey address@hidden wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> people keep asking whether Axiom runs on Mac OS X already. I think it is quite
> a shame that I don't know an answer...

Some people here in our physics department have tried, and the answer
seems to be no.  Unfortunately I don't have access to a mac to test.

--
Cheers,
Bob McElrath [Univ. of California at Davis, Department of Physics]

    "In science, 'fact' can only mean 'confirmed to such a degree that it
    would be perverse to withhold provisional assent.' I suppose that
    apples might start to rise tomorrow, but the possibility does not merit
    equal time in physics classrooms." -- Stephen Jay Gould (1941 - 2002)