[Axiom-developer] learning Lisp

From: William Sit
Subject: [Axiom-developer] learning Lisp
Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2005 16:38:38 -0500

Hi Tim:

Some naive questions. I know how to enter a lisp command under Axiom interpreter

)lisp '(aa bb cc)

but is there a way to read a lisp program and run it? Is there a way to run a
lisp session interactively without having to prefix every line with )lisp?
Is it "safe" to run lisp command in an experimental fashion -- I am concerned
with scope?

If not under Axiom, what is your recommendation for an environment to learn
lisp?

Thanks.

William