RE: [Axiom-developer] hyperlinked algebra

From: Bill Page
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] hyperlinked algebra
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 12:05:36 -0500

On December 13, 2005 5:36 AM Ralf Hemmecke wrote:

> I've looked at
> http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/images/book--main--1/endpaper3.pamphlet
>
> and tried to find something for it.

Great!

> Would you be satisfied to write something like
>
> Abelian\-SemiGroup
> in the LaTeX file instead of
> Abelian\nSemiGroup?
>
> If yes, then replace your \newcommand{\digraph}... by the
> following code.

Thanks. That worked just fine.

> Doing the same thing with \n instead of \- would be a bit more
> complicated. But I think for LaTeX-speakers \- is more natural
> anyway.

Hmmm ... maybe '\n ' would be better - more compatible with
the definition of the "dot" language?

Why would you say '\-' is more natural in LaTeX?

> I hope, I made someone happy.

Yes, indeed! You made me very happy! :-)

You can see the revised result here:

http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/book--main--1/Endpaper3