[Axiom-developer] Re: noweb "bug"

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: noweb "bug"
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 16:03:22 +0100

if you're interested in volume 4 go for it. send email and i'll
help you with the details and the writing. the book--main--1
branch is probably better than the axiom--main--1 branch because
we can update more frequently and the changes can be broken for
a long time. we can also mirror them in src/doc every time the
main system update occurs. and i can update the README.

eventually the book--main--1 branch will go away and the book
volumes will be a standard part of the source tree (indeed, in
the fullness of time they WILL be the source tree).

OK. Could you tell me how recent the sources are in book--main--1.
I have unfortunately never worked with tla except for 'tla get' and I am learning very slowly.

If you don't mind, I'll put bookvol4 into src/doc and change everything as I would like to have it.

As I understood, I am allowed to commit freely to book--main--1 or is there any procedure I should follow?

Ralf