RE: [Axiom-developer] hyperlinked algebra

From: Derek Rayside
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] hyperlinked algebra
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 14:10:24 -0500 (EST)

Hi Bill,

I am aware of ladot, but I have not used it.  A feature request such as
this is just the sort of impetus I need to investigate the matter :)
I'll take a look at it next week.

Yes, you will definitely run into tex's file handle limitations.
Basically you can draw slightly over a dozen graphs before it dies.
Thankfully the new version has a workaround.  The current state of the
code and documentation is here:

    http://people.csail.mit.edu/drayside/latex/dotla/

It is presently called dotla, as the inverse of ladot, but Steve Northover
asked me to rename it back to graphviz, so I will do that shortly.

best,
Derek.