Re: [Axiom-developer] hyperlinked algebra

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] hyperlinked algebra
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 14:15:09 +0100

Hi Derek,

    http://people.csail.mit.edu/drayside/latex/dotla/

In the .pdf you were asking for some code to maintain newlines within \digraph to carry over to the output.

I am not sure whether it's the right way, but I guess you might like this little piece of code in the attachment. So "fancyvrb" would not be needed and my \- stuff should still work because the argument of \digraph still get expanded.

Ralf
\documentclass{article}

\newcommand{\digraph}[2][scale=1]{%
\IfFileExists{#2.ps}%
{\includegraphics[#1]{#2}}%
{\fbox{
    \begin{tabular}{l}
      The file \texttt{#2.ps} hasn't been created from
      \texttt{#2.dot} yet.
    \end{tabular}
  }
}
\writedigraph{#2}}

\begingroup
  \catcode`\^^M=\active
  \gdef\writedigraph{%
    address@hidden
\endgroup
address@hidden
  \newwrite\dotfile%
  \immediate\openout\dotfile=#1.dot%
  \expandafter\def\csname -\endcsname{-\string\n}%
  \immediate\write\dotfile{digraph #1 {#2}}%
  \immediate\closeout\dotfile\endgroup}

\begin{document}

\digraph[scale=1.0]{xxxdot}{
size="7.5,7.5";
rankdir=BT;
ratio=auto;
fontname="Helvetica";
nodesep="0.15";
ranksep="0.75";
SetCategory [label="Set\-Category"];
{AbelianSemiGroup; SemiGroup; OrderedSet; Finite} -> SetCategory;
}

\end{document}