[Axiom-developer] Debian sarge unofficial backports of axiom

From: Frederic Lehobey
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Debian sarge unofficial backports of axiom
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 16:58:58 +0200

Hi,

Thanks to the great packaging work of Camm Maguire on Axiom
(http://packages.qa.debian.org/a/axiom.html) I have been able to
provide sarge backports of his latest packages.

If people are interested in this, they can find the instructions
there:
http://lehobey-rennes.dyndns.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=doc:abonde

Note that :
 * as the packages are not official, I have diverted the bug reports
from Debian towards me.  Please do not bother Camm for problems *I*
might be responsible for (always check which packages you are using,
official Debian ones or unofficial backports).
 * the server is on my own DSL line, so expect it to be *very* slow (I
have limited upload).
 * much care has been made to build them in a clean sarge environment
(pbuilder) and their version number is chosen such that as (hopefully)
not to mix up with futur (official) upgrades.

Best regards,
Frederic