RE: [Axiom-developer] problems with accessing wiki.axiom-developer.org

From: Bill Page
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] problems with accessing wiki.axiom-developer.org
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 09:07:50 -0500

On March 31, 2006 4:47 AM Andrey G. Grozin wrote:

> Today I cannot access wiki.axiom-developer.org (and
> www.axiom-developer.org,
> etc.). Packets reach r-1.core04.stl.rosehosting.com,
> and then 100% package loss.
>
> Is this only me? Or others have problems too?

The problem started about 16:00 h EST yesterday. I have not
been able to connect to the axiom-developer.org server
in the usual way via ssh and I have not been able to contact
Tim Daly, who pays the bills and has root access to that
machine, so I don't know what is wrong. I know, however that
RoseHosting, the company that provides the shared virtual
server, was planning to upgrade the operting system on this
machine. Perhaps something went wrong with the upgrade?

I will let you know when I find out more.