Re: [Axiom-developer] problems with accessing wiki.axiom-developer.org

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] problems with accessing wiki.axiom-developer.org
Date: 31 Mar 2006 22:30:45 +0200

root <address@hidden> writes:

Oh what a relief to hear from you! And it seems that MathAction is quite
complete! I was truly worried.

Wouldn't it be sensible to put the wiki itself under version control? As far as
I know, tla/arch has a method to easily create a mirror. This way we also would
be able to keep a complete history of the changes.

Of course, I would only put the "sources" of the pages under version control,
i.e., the text you get when you click on the edit button.

Martin