RE: [Axiom-developer] problems with accessing wiki.axiom-developer.org

From: Bill Page
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] problems with accessing wiki.axiom-developer.org
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 17:26:00 -0500

Axiom Developers,

Well, it looks like RoseHosting came through and was able to
restore the axiom-developer.org server... Hurray!

http://wiki.axiom-developer.org

Hmmm... for those people have an old copy of the web site, now
might be a good time for you to update you copies of the Zope
database (and the other contents var directory and the products
directory if possible).

The current production version on axiom-developer.org is at:

  /var/zope/var/Data.fs          <==== Zope DB
  /var/zope/var/LatexWiki        <==== image and NRLIBS cache
  /var/zope/Products             <==== source code

And we still need to talk about how to better handle this
situation in the future, including what to do about future
development of the website.

One thing that I would really like to do is to have a live
mirror site. This would require that someone be willing to
donate space on a Internet connected machine that can be
configured to run the same software as on axiom-developer.org.