[Axiom-developer] Re: typo in src/boot/Makefile.pamphlet

From: root
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: typo in src/boot/Makefile.pamphlet
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 23:24:58 -0400

it's still at patch-47.
updates are done on a best-effort, two-month interval.
i've been heavily buried in work, working hard on the
maple integration-bug study, and dealing with an
evolving personal issue which has caused a lag.
i'm in the process of creating a new patch now.
testing is going on and i'm hand-checking all of the
input files since we made a deep change to the system
(macroexpandall).

since we use arch which uses changesets the version number
changes very slowly. patches are collected and grouped into
a single changeset (yes, i know that's counter to the philosophy
of changesets) so patch-47 is correct.

we had a mailing list discussion over a year ago on this question
of frequency of updates and settled on a best-effort, two-month interval.