Re: [Axiom-developer] SCM discussion (silver branch?)

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] SCM discussion (silver branch?)
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 16:19:07 +0200

| See Tailor: http://www.darcs.net/DarcsWiki/Tailor

By the way, if some people like to favour tla, ... when I experimented a bit with svn and tla, I once had a working copy that was an svn working copy and a tla working copy at the same time.

That basically says that it would be easy to update that copy from SVN AND tla, if you like. And you could also commit your work back to different archive types.

Ralf