Re: [Axiom-developer] SCM discussion (silver branch?)

From: root
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] SCM discussion (silver branch?)
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 11:28:07 -0400

Gaby,

I've created an SVN repository at the sourceforge.net/projects/axiom site.
It is a clone of the CVS version.

Please create a userid for yourself on sourceforge and
mail the information to me. I'll set you up as an administrator.

The SVN version is expected to be used as a hotpatch 'latest change' version.
The CVS version will still track the Arch.
On a best-effort, two-month interval I'll look to merge the changes
from the Sourceforge/SVN to the Arch/Sourceforge CVS/Savannah CVS.

Congrats. You're now the "Andrew Morton" of the project.
Manage it well. You have my sympathy :-)