Re: [Axiom-developer] Axiom silver branch

From: Gabriel Dos Reis
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Axiom silver branch
Date: 07 Apr 2006 22:26:50 +0200

Ralf Hemmecke <address@hidden> writes:

| svn co https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/axiom/trunk silver-branch
| [snip]
| A  silver-branch/axiom/lsp/Makefile.pamphlet
| Checked out revision 27.

That is correct.

| It seems that I've got it without any problem.
|
| Is now someone telling me that I can commit to that branch through
| "https"? If yes, under which name will my commit appear?

I have not investigated yet how that server is set up but I think
cannot commit to that branch without a user account and proper write
access.  More on that when Tim is back and we sort out the procedure.

The idea is that people with write access should commit their own
patch after review (and of course testing).