Re: [Axiom-developer] )trace and RANDOM() bugs (was how use trace for a

From: William Sit
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] )trace and RANDOM() bugs (was how use trace for a domain)
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 11:19:46 -0400

Francois Maltey wrote:

> )trace EXPR
> imag (sin (%i))
>    >> System error:
>    Bind stack overflow.

This is related to IssueTracker #232, #233,

I traced the problem to FRAC but so far am not able to pin point what it is. It
seems to have to do with coercion to output, but may be not.

The bug has nothing to do with imag, sin, or '%i'.  See SandBox Trace EXPR.
I am working on the report to IssueTracker #283 (nothing posted yet).

William