Re: [Axiom-developer] how use trace for a domain

From: William Sit
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] how use trace for a domain
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 04:30:55 -0400

Martin Rubey wrote:

> The bind stack overflow when tracing EXPR is a bug.

I have attempted to trace this with simple commands that exhibits this, like
2/3::FRAC INT. This is still work in progress (took already my weekend), but you
can take a look at [SandBox Trace Analyzed] and related pages.

I probably don't have time until next week to continue. Feel free to correct any
errors I made or insert alternative explanation. The final pages will be made
part of IssueTracker #283.

My suspicion is it has to do with FRAC, )math, and of course )trace. Does anyone
knows how to trace )trace? (Tim: where is )trace and in what language is it
written?)

William