Re: [Axiom-developer] Patch : Remove warning message when comipiling wit

From: root
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Patch : Remove warning message when comipiling with aldor
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 11:44:51 -0400

> % !! DO NOT MODIFY THIS FILE BY HAND !! Created by ht.awk.
>
> but I have no idea from what ht.awk created that. It's somehow a poor
> comment in my eyes. But at least better than nothing.

Some of the hypertex files were automatically created from the axiom book
by a series of sed and awk tools. It appears that these have not survived
into the present day. The tools required that the latex files follow
certain undocumented conventions. At this point the hypertex files are
completely divorced from the documentation so the comment no longer applies.

However, the divorce is not really a good philosophy and we need to
make the whole hypertex documentation into pamphlet files eventually.
Kai's work will lead to a better situation in the future.