RE: [Axiom-developer] [GeneralDiscussion] Plone Bibliography

From: Page, Bill
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] [GeneralDiscussion] Plone Bibliography
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 01:07:33 -0400

On Thursday, April 13, 2006 12:16 AM Bob McElrath wrote:
> Bill Page wrote:
> > Parsing static data like 'hep-ph/0509024' into a clickable url
> > is easy but extracting and formating citation information is
> > rather hard to do in general. That's why we have tools like
> > BiBtex and EndNote, etc.
>
> I want to get the info out of the Plone Bibliography,

Maybe \cite{axiombib/1005298} could call e.g.

wget http://portal.axiom-developer.org/refs/axiombib/1005298/download

address@hidden cat download

@Inproceedings{1005298,
  author = {Jacques Carette},
  title = {Understanding expression simplification},
  year = {2004},
  URL =
{http://www.cas.mcmaster.ca/\~carette/publications/simplification.pdf},
  abstract = {},
  booktitle = {Proceedings of the 2004 international symposium on
Symbolic and algebraic computation},
  publisher = {ACM Press,},
  pages = {72 - 79}
}

but you still have to make this bibtex entry look pretty in HTML.