Re: [Axiom-developer] RE: User interface,TeXmacs and Axiom

From: Pierre Doucy
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] RE: User interface,TeXmacs and Axiom
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 23:06:39 +0200

Even if diversity is a good thing, Bob has a point.
That's very good news if people want to hack stuff around Axiom, but
it there is not a clear line, like an official GUI, an official SCM,
etc...

I must admit that Axiom's offering is confusing. I don't think
newcomers (and people in general) like to have the choice. The first
time I came across axiom, I wanted a quick way to give it a try, not
having to make endless decisions without really knowing which is best.

Pierre