Re: [Axiom-developer] RE: User interface,TeXmacs and Axiom

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] RE: User interface,TeXmacs and Axiom
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 11:09:09 +0200

On Thursday, April 13, 2006 4:37 PM Bob McElrath wrote:
I worry a lot this group is bifurcating more than it is
collaborating.

Me too, but please help to do something against it. For example, somebody could collect a list of all the various archives we now have to access the Axiom sources.

CVS, SVN, TLA, Darcs?, etc.

Who could create that site?

I've only found http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/ArchUsage
and
http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/SandBoxActiveAxiomDevelopers
so far, but it needs more structure and just ONE page with all the access methods.

Every branch MUST have a responsible maintainer. If there is none than this branch is dead and should be removed so that no newcomer is intimitated by this amount of branches.

Ralf