[Axiom-developer] sourceforge cvs

From: Vanuxem Grégory
Subject: [Axiom-developer] sourceforge cvs
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 02:21:10 +0200

Hi,

I have downloaded axiom from sourceforge cvs without success. It seems
that the sourceforge cvs has a old version of axiom. When I download
axiom from sourceforge cvs with:

cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/axiom login
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/axiom co -P
axiom

The Makefile contains :

#GCLVERSION=gcl-2.4.1
#GCLVERSION=gcl-2.5
#GCLVERSION=gcl-2.5.2
#GCLVERSION=gcl-2.6.1
#GCLVERSION=gcl-2.6.2
#GCLVERSION=gcl-2.6.2a
#GCLVERSION=gcl-2.6.3
#GCLVERSION=gcl-2.6.5
#GCLVERSION=gcl-2.6.6
#GCLVERSION=gcl-2.6.7pre
GCLVERSION=gcl-2.6.7

So it seems that the version I donwloaded is a old version (a correct
version has to contain GCLVERSION=2.6.8pre)

I can be wrong, thought ...In fact I have lost more than one hours to
find if this was a filesystem problem or a cvs one (I downloaded axion
on a experimental filesystem).

Cheers,

Greg

PS: Please tell me that it's a cvs problem and not a filesystem
problem... ;-)