Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: sourceforge cvs

From: Jean-Christophe Helary
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: sourceforge cvs
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 08:20:39 +0900

There is definitely a strange problem with the CVS at SourceForge.

I have not been following the thread closely but SF has locked anonymous checkout because they had problems with it.

I work on a project where the latest we can get is a March 9th update when the developer keeps adding stuff everyday.

There is a note somewhere on SF about that.

JC Helary