[Axiom-developer] sbcl and Axiom

From: C Y
Subject: [Axiom-developer] sbcl and Axiom
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 17:20:02 -0700 (PDT)

Question.  I've managed so far to get the boottocl command more or less
working (e.g. most of the boot dir code).  It occurrs to me that this
might be a waste of time, particularly if the interp directory code
contains all of the functionality in boot aside from translating boot
code to cl.  I think this is the case but before I throw out my current
work - is the boot directory in fact entirely redundant functionality
wise?

Cheers,
CY