[Axiom-developer] Doyen

From: Alfredo Portes
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Doyen
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 20:40:11 -0400

Hi Bill,

I think I finished copying the front-page for the Doyen CD from
axiom-developer.
Please when you have a chance, if you can check the site:

http://doyen.sytes.net

Work still has to be done in the interior pages, but all the links in
the front page take to their appropriate content.

Anybody that feels more information should be added, especially when
the live cds are distributed in conferences, please let me know, or
please feel free to make the changes yourself.

Regards,

Alfredo Portes