Re: [Axiom-developer] Problem building SIlver Axiom on Gentoo Linux

From: Alfredo Portes
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Problem building SIlver Axiom on Gentoo Linux
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 10:46:46 -0400

Kai,

You just need to provide a little comment in the text field: "Reason
for edit:". This is new feature put in place by Bill to avoid spam in
the Wiki. With this we will not get a password prompt.

Regards,

Alfredo Portes

On 7/31/06, Kai Kaminski <address@hidden> wrote:
>> svn diff --diff-cmd /usr/bin/diff -x "-Naur" some.foo.pamphlet
>
> Super.
>
>> PS: If this is what you've been looking for, I'll put it on the wiki.
>
> Yes, please.
I can't change the wiki page, because it keeps asking me for a
username/password. I probably have those, since I've used the wiki
before, but I can't remember them. I attached the modified page source
to this mail, so maybe someone else can just put it up.

I also added the equivalent commands for CVS and GNU Arch version 1.3.4
and later. Since I only have GNU Arch version 1.3.0 I couldn't test the
  Arch command. It would be nice if someone else could check that.

Kai