RE: [Axiom-developer] RE: [M#73697383] Re: Disk-quota Request

From: Page, Bill
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] RE: [M#73697383] Re: Disk-quota Request
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 20:38:13 -0400

Ben,

On Tuesday, October 03, 2006 8:22 PM you wrote:
> svn and svnsync are both 'official' svn clients, and thus both
> use the cached password in your ~/.subversion/auth/ area.  So
> that's why your commits are working, no matter which of the two
> tools you're using. :-)

??? But, but ... my commits are not working. :-(

'svnsync' did *not* use my cached user id and password.

It seems to think my user id is 'root'. I don't see why it
committed anything at all since as far as I know we don't
have any developer on Google called 'root'. I would have
thought it would reject the entire command - not process
just the first two commits and then quite.

What's going on?

Confused, frustrated ...